LBN2/LNN2 is a passive wideband UHF antenna LPDA (log periodic dipole Array).
- It enhances reception providing approx. 6 dBi gain with a typical beam-width of 140 degrees.
LNN2 is provided with BNC connector (LBN2 version) or N connector (LNN2 version).
- Skeletal Design for Minimal Wind Loading
- Bend elements for maximal directionality with minimum size (6 dBi gain)
- Future proof huge reception bandwidth 420-1300 GHz
- Robust metal support with fine slope tuning
- Full metal support and mounting base (1/4″ & 3/8″)
- Textured Weather-Resistant Coating
- Waterproof with gasket sealing
- BNC or N connector available